He’s just mad because he can’t acquire all the apple juice that I’m acquiring. (x)
House M.D. (rewatch)
Fav. episode [1/?]: 1.14 - “Control”
I’m so jealous of straight people they can literally meet each other like at the grocery store
Tim Knowles - Tree Drawings (2006)
“A series of drawings produced using drawing implements attached to the tips of tree branches, the wind’s effects on the tree, recorded on paper.
Like signatures each drawing reveals the different qualities and characteristics of each tree.”
This is so fucking amazing.
Just thought it might interest any UK-based followers to know you can get “clinic packs” of 144 condoms for like £13 on this website. And a tonne of other medical type stuff, should you be so inclined (it’s where I plan to get my T needles if I can’t get them for free from my GP because it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than prescription prices)
Sekmet with her kitties - Cairo Museum [x]
Most humans might not still believe in the old Gods, but cats know what’s what!
Now that’s how you do 3D on Tumblr.
It has a fucking shadow.
This is the best 3D gif, I’ve seen a lot, and this wins by a mile
emotional abuse is when someone does something to hurt you, and when you express your feelings, that you’re upset, they turn it around to be something you did to hurt them and they force you to apologize for it, and your feelings, like always, are rendered invalid and silenced, forever damaging the ability to trust others with your feelings because they always are used against you.
Will is a happy graham cracker.
I’m sure most of you were probably aware of this and I’m just late to the news!
I really like Pointless, but I don’t recall having seen this contestant, Stephanie, play. Incredibly brave of her to put herself out there on TV. I often think I couldn’t do that, even knowing that I am perceived as male and strangers wouldn’t think anything of it, but I worry about people from school recognising me and it somehow causing problems. She also appears to have a twitter account, which seems to have been started up after people were being horrible about her, and hardly seems fased by it at all, which I’m very impressed by! I wouldn’t have that kind of guts, I don’t think!
Also, Richard Osman and Xander Armstrong seem like thoroughly decent blokes!
Happy Birthday, Douglas Adams, born 11 March 1952, died 11 May 2001
The Top 10 Douglas Adams Quotes
- In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
- Humans are not proud of their ancestors, and rarely invite them round to dinner.
- I tend not to read or watch Science Fiction, particularly not comedy Science Fiction. The point is that if it’s less good than what I do, there’s no point in reading it, if it’s better than what I do it makes me depressed. If it’s like something I’m intending to write I have to twist myself into knots trying to avoid it and if it’s like something I have written I feel ripped off. Simpler to read something else.
- I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by.
- The Hitch Hiker’s Guide has not been an opera. It has however been a tapestry, if you count a woven bath towel as a tapestry.
- We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.
- It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it… anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
- I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don’t know the answer.
- Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
Adams was an English writer who is best known as the author of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series which sold over 15 million copies in his lifetime. It also became a television series, was adapted into several stage plays, comics, a computer game, and a feature film.